9-Day Italian Dream Getaway! Flights, Taxes, Tours & Hotels Included - Starting at $1,998
Wingbuddy ($2,529 Value)
- What You Get: A 9-day tour of Italy including flights, 3 & 4-star accommodations, tours with English speaking guide, meals and much more!
- 9-Day Italian Dream Getaway! Includes international airfare, hotels, tours, and taxes
- From Florence to Venice, Rome, and Tuscany, tour all that Italy has to offer
- Take water taxis in Venice and tour the Vatican, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica!
- Remove the hassle and stress of planning a vacation, by letting us do all the work!
- Starting at $1,998 per person, including taxes
- Full Itinerary, Starting Rates & Trip Details
- Round-trip international flights USA / Rome with Air France or Air Canada (or similar).
- Greetings and transfers between the hotel / airport I Rome.
- 3 nights in Rome at the Rome Garden 3* hotel (or similar) in a standard room.
- 2 nights in Florence at the Mediterraneo 4* hotel (or similar) in a standard room.
- 2 nights in Venice (Mestre) at the Delfino 4* hotel (or similar) in a standard room.
- Deluxe motor coach during the entire trip.
- English speaking guide.
- Panoramic visits as per itinerary.
- Visit St. Mark's Basilica in Venice & The tour of Vatican Museums (Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's Basilica) in Rome with our ''Skip the line'' pass.
- All breakfasts + 1 lunch + 3 dinners. (11 Meals)
- All the taxes and fees.
Package does not include:
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses and optional activities.
- Hotel tax (Between 2 and 6 € per room and per night).
- Beverages, snack, lunches, dinners unless otherwise mentioned.
- Tips: Guides, bus drivers and the hotel staff.
Day 1: USA - Rome (Italy)
Your flight with good itinerary.
Day 2: Rome
Welcome to Rome! After a meet & greet at the airport, you will be transferred to your hotel
Day 3: Rome - Assisi - Siena - Florence
Departing at 7:15 am from your hotel by a deluxe coach, you will arrive in Assisi, ready to explore, at your own leisure this tiny town, surrounded by walls, built in the Middle Ages. Take your time to visit the Basilica of St. Francis, where you will see masterpieces by Giotto and Cimabue and, then, have free time for lunch (not included). Board on the bus to reach Siena, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, world-known for the Palio, the historical horse race around the shell-shaped town square: Piazza del Campo. Next, you will continue on to Florence, where you will check in to your hotel before enjoying dinner (included) and a well-earned night of rest.
Day 4: Florence
After breakfast, you will spend the day venturing around beautiful Florence, the “cradle of renaissance, where, with the help of Michelangelo, Italian art reached its pinnacle. Based on Etruscan-roman origins, the city flourished in the middle ages as a free “comune” and was further refined by the renaissance. You will be fascinated by its uncountable monuments, churches, and buildings, as Santa Maria del Fiore, more commonly referred to as the Duomo. On your visit, you will be amazed by its magnificent dome built by Filippo Brunelleschi. Cross a small piazza to see the campanile tower (partly designed by Giotto) and the baptistery, with its bronze doors that Michelangelo imagined the “gates of paradise.” In the heart of the city, you will see Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo della Signoria (also known as Palazzo Vecchio), and the Basilica of Santa Croce.
Lunch (included) in a typical Tuscan restaurant in Piaza Santa Croce. Spend the afternoon strolling the cobblestone streets of Florence on your own or take a short trip to Pisa (optional), one of the four main historical marine republics of Italy. There, you will tour the Piazza dei Miracoli with the Duomo, Pisa’s symbol ‘’the leaning tower’’ and the Baptistery. Dinner (not included) at leisure and overnight stay in Florence.
Day 5: Florence - Bologna - Padova - Venice
After breakfast in Florence, departure to Bologna. There, you will discover the elegant city center with it’s ‘’ Porticos’’, its shopping streets and so on. From Piazza Malpighi, you will walk to Piazza del Nettuno and Piazza Maggiore (Neptune square & Major square) in the heart of the city, then King Renzo Palace; Palazzo Podestà and the basilica of San Petronio, one of the biggest in the world. Bologna it’s a real gourmet’s heaven... don’t miss a tasty meal (not included) at your own leisure. In the afternoon, continue toward Padova, with Sant’ Antonio Basilica: one of the most visited churches by peligrims of the catholic world. Later in the afternoon arrival in Venice: the City of love, one of the most romantic cities of the whole world and, undoubtedly the most beautiful city built by man! Check-in at your hotel for dinner (included) and overnight stay.
Day 6: Venice
After breakfast, enjoy your private water-taxi transfer to Piazza San Marco, with ‘’Skip the line’’ tickets to visit splendid St. Mark’s Basilica and, after this , check out the most iconic places of the ‘’Floating city’’: the Palazzo dei Dogi, symbol of the Venice’s glorious past , the legendary ‘’Bridge of sights’’. Spend the afternoon roaming along Venice’s canals at your leisure and then return to the hotel for dinner (included) and overnight.
Day 7: Venice - Montepulciano (Tuscany wine region) - Rome
After breakfast, departure from Piazzale Roma heading to Tuscany, World- known for its romantic landscapes, its churches and castles and its famous wines. You will proceed to Val di Chiana with a stop in Montepulciano, a medieval town rich in history and art. Known for its “nobile” wine, on purchase in local wine houses, Montepulciano also host an annual jazz and wine festival every July. Spend the afternoon discovering Montepulciano at your own pace, enjoying wine tasting in many wine shops and free time for shopping. In the evening, you will arrive in Rome to check in into your hotel. (Lunch and dinner not included)
Day 8: Rome
Between 7:45 – 8:00am, after breakfast, departure from the hotel for the include tour of Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peters’ Basilica with our exclusive ‘’Skip the Line’’ access! No stress to reach the area: upon arrival, your guide will lead you into the museums where you’ll visit one of the more important art collections of the world.
Walk along the beautiful Galleries of Tapestries and Geographical Maps before admiring Raphael’s Rooms and, then, the amazing Sistine Chapel. After this incredible Masterpiece, you will be taken by a privileged door to St. Peter’s Basilica: the biggest church in the world. The tour ends on St. Peter’s Square: enjoy the rest of the day to explore the city at your own leisure or get any one of our selected tours for the afternoon or at night! Overnight stay. (Lunch and dinner not included)
Day 9: Rome - USA
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport (transfer included).
More information on this package can be found here.
- For booking and/or for any questions, please call Wingbuddy's toll-free number at 1-855-295-9200 and mention Shop or CLICK HERE to make a request.
- Prices are per person and are based on double occupancy. For single occupancy, an additional fee will be charged by Wingbuddy at the time of booking.
- *Children from 2 to 11 are considered adults. Infants are to be added separately, directly with Wingbuddy.
- Please note that you must be 18 years old to purchase this package
- You will receive your flight tickets 30 days before the departure date
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the departure.
- Not valid with any offers, promotions or deals.
- No modifications or refunds allowed once booked.
- No cash back or credit