The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We Use It.
We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services.
Some examples include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you -- including your name, address, and e-mail address;
- Equipment, Performance, Shop.us Websites Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of
our network, services, products or websites.
We collect information in two primary ways:
- You give it to us when you login with your Facebook credential;
- We collect it automatically when you visit our websites or use our products and services.
We may use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- Providing you with the best user experience possible;
- Providing the services you use, and to respond to your questions;
- Communicating with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
- Delivering customized content that may be of interest to you;
- Addressing network integrity and security issues;
- Investigating, preventing or taking action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service or
Acceptable Use Policies.
Online Activity Tracking
- We collect information about your activity on Shop.us website for a number of purposes using technologies
such as cookies, user behavior, and server log files.
- We use that information to help tailor the content you see on our site.
With Shop.us Products: Subject to applicable legal restrictions, Shop.us products may share your Personal Information with each other to make sure your experience:
- Is as seamless as possible;
- Benefits fully from what Shop.us has to offer.
In Other Circumstances: We may provide Personal Information to non- Shop.us companies or other third parties
purposes such as:
- Responding to 911 calls and other emergencies;
- Complying with court orders and other legal process;
- To assist with identity verification, and to prevent fraud and identity theft;
- Enforcing our agreements and property rights.
Additionally, when you complete a purchase with Shop.us, we share your submitted shipping address and phone
number for shipping purposes only. This information is shared with the entities fulfilling and shipping your
such as the merchant and the shipping provider.
Anonymous & Aggregate Information
- We collect some information on an anonymous basis. We also may anonymize the personal information we collect
- We obtain aggregate data by combining anonymous data that meet certain criteria into groups.
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information in various formats with trusted non- Shop.us entities, and
work with those entities to do research and provide products and services.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
- We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a user, or until it is no longer needed
business, tax, or legal purposes.
- We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when
transmitted by Shop.us.
- We require non- Shop.us companies acting on our behalf to protect any Personal Information they may receive
manner consistent with this Policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.
Links to/from Other Web Sites
Shop.us is not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website, nor the
information or content contained therein. Please remember that when you use a link to go from our website to another
those that have a link on our website, is subject to that website’s own rules and policies. Please read over those
rules and policies before proceeding
If we change our privacy policies and procedures, we will post those changes on our website to keep you aware of
what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we may disclose it. Changes to this Privacy
Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.